Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mobs, Gagsters, and Great Movie


Find Me Guilty
English
125 Minutes, 2006
5 Stars
ADULT FILM!

Okay, I admit, I got the film because Peter Dinklage is in it. So is Vin Diesel as Jackie DiNorscio (with hair! – can you tell I watch the Riddick Chronicles?) and Linus Roach plays the lead Prosecutor (ADA Cutter on Law&Order). This was a total shocker for me. It is a courtroom drama that really held my interest, and is based on a true case when the mobster Jackie DiNorscio and a whole bunch of others stood trial on RICO charges. DiNorscio acted as his own counsel, the trial took 22 months (longest at that time in this country), and the jury took 14 hours to reach a unanimous verdict on all defendants and all counts. Drama, comedy, real life. It doesn't get much better. But, not a movie for the young ones in your home. Violence, language and, uh, sex.

 Trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment