Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Lannisters are Coming, the Lannisters are Coming.

Game of Thrones, Season 3

English
Series
2013


I feel pretty silly reviewing a blockbuster like GoT. I do know there are a few out there who haven't seen it, and I can't help but wonder why? Yes, it's bloody. Yes, it's gory. Yes, it's adult with sex, nudity, and some damn fine acting, directing, and costuming. And, yes, everyone you come to like is probably going to die. So, why aren't you watching it? It stars Peter Dinklage in one of his best ever roles (I say that about everything I see him in).  If you want to read everything but the books, use Google. If you want to join in intelligent discussions with all your friends, watch the series. (Not streamed, and now you know the REAL reason I went back to discs instead of streaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment