Monday, October 20, 2014

Grindhouse: Double Feature

Grindhouse: Planet Terror  

English
105 minutes
2007
5 Stars

This is one of a double feature. It is zombie horror. I laughed all the way through it. This is pure Robert Rodriguez with a bit of Quentin Tarantino thrown in (he plays a rapist). This is not a movie for small children, but I'm sure teens would love it. The great sex seen is treated in such a manner one will laugh out loud (well, the teens may groan). If you have a warped sense of humor, this is a Must See.

Grindhouse: Death Proof

English
113 minutes
2007
3 Stars

I might have liked this better had it come before Planet Terror, but I found it tame, and filled with talking heads until the last half hour or so when the action kicked in and it got to be fun. Well, fun for my senseless of humor.

Trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment