Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jeff Dunham, just a little insane ;-)


Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity

English
80 minutes, 2007
5 Stars

Warning! If you have, or have ever had, a Chihuahua, don't start this while eating dinner! I don't know when I've laughed so much or so hard, I found very few of the jokes not funny enough to laugh out loud. His opening solo act, maybe 15 minutes had me in hysterics. And then when he brings the boys out of their suitcase, well, he's the best ventriloquist I've seen in years.  While the language isn't any worse than what's seen on the tube, there are some sexual innuendos that may make some parents leery of making it a family nite DVD. But, the sexual jokes will go right past the kids, so why not? His 5 'boys' are Walter, the senior citizen sourpuss, Achmed the dead terrorist (my fave), Peanut, Melvin and Jose Jalapeno, "on a steek!"

Trailer (with Walter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment